Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Port Scan on 371...

From: chris.wilson () ESECURITYINC COM (Christopher Wilson)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 19:56:56 -0500

Clearcase is a software source code configuration management (CM) tool.
It's by Rational Software.  (http://www.rational.com/)

-Chris

Christopher Wilson
e-Security, Inc.
700 S. Babcock St., Suite 200
Melbourne, FL  32901
Email:  chris.wilson () esecurityinc com
Web:            http://www.esecurityinc.com/