Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Linuxconf scanning

From: Brian Sommers <brian.sommers () CNALIFE COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:11:43 -0500

Just recently I did get a manual response from bora.net; I had sent a notice
to both help () bora net and ipadm () bora net and received a reply that they were
investigating.  The message signature also had the following:

Security Staff,
BORANet/DACOM
E-mail : security () bora net
phone : +82 2 6220 7413