Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Linuxconf scanning

From: Dan Hollis <goemon () ANIME NET>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:32:35 -0700

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, James Hoagland wrote:
APNIC was having connection problems yesterday but I managed to get
through to find out it was a Korean address and got
b0048228 () users bora net as the contact adress from KRNIC.  The IP
seems to be part of BORANET in Kyongnam, Korea.  I also e-mailed
abuse () bora net.  I haven't gotten any replies but haven't gotten any
bounces either.

bora.net never answers. i don't know if it is a language barrier or if
bora.net is black hat, but it's enough for me to blackhole all of their IP
space.

-Dan