Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Re: Honeywall hwctl problem

From: nils.gedicke () post rwth-aachen de
Date: 13 Dec 2005 23:42:56 -0000

Thank you. That solved it.

It was exactly as you guessed. The hwctl produced the errors when I tried to reconfigure the individual variables with
it, but the variables where set correctly. Rebooting the system with the updated variables went fine and without any
problem.

Now I just have to edit my external Honeynet configuration tool to do the update and reboot the honeywall but that
should be easy.

Btw: It should be no problem to export the /hw/conf directory to an external location to do necessary changes directly
to the variables before booting the Honeywall, or what do you think?