Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Honeypot on DSL

From: "Stejerean, Cosmin" <cstejere () cti depaul edu>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:54:33 -0500

From the internet you should only receive traffic directed at your IP
address and for DSL you usually only get one IP address which might be why
you can not get it to work listening on another IP address.

If you make it listen on the same address check to see if the firewall on
the host machine is turned off, it might be intercepting the traffic before
the honeypot sees it.

Cosmin