Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Setting up honeyd on winxp sp2

From: "Michael A. Davis" <mike () datanerds net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:23:15 -0500

Honeyd for Windows also has a problem sending packets back
out past the router because of a MAC problem (I think that
was what Michael Davis said...), but it should be fixed when
Win32-Honeyd is updated.

Coprrect, it does not set the destination MAC in the ethernet frame to the
MAC of the default gateway.

If I had time I would update the honeyd port but I am too swamped to do any
updates.

Thanks,
Michael A. Davis
Chief Executive Officer
Savid Technologies, Inc.
Main: 708.243.2850
http://www.savidtech.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
the sender and delete all copies of this message.