Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Problems compiling honeyd

From: "gangadhar npk" <phani () myrealbox com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:55:50 +0530

Does the libc have proper access ?
Can you provide the information about the file
I mean: file libc.so.
Also information inside the config.log might be very helpful. Check if autoconf has recognized your machine to be a 64
bit machine.
The amd64 has options to run 32 bit binaries, but i am not aware if gcc can compile 32 bit on a 64 bit machine.Will
check up and let you know. Can you check these please.
Also, if this is a libc problem, then it might help, if you can try to compile any other autoconfed package and see if
the same error occurs.
hth
Gangadhar