Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Problems compiling honeyd

From: Michael Schwartzkopff <misch () multinet de>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:24:56 +0200

Problem solved:

I changed the search path of the libc in the configure script
to /lib64/libc.so.

Am Dienstag, 7. Juni 2005 21:25 schrieben Sie:
Does the libc have proper access ?
Can you provide the information about the file
I mean: file libc.so.
Also information inside the config.log might be very helpful. Check if
autoconf has recognized your machine to be a 64 bit machine. The amd64 has
options to run 32 bit binaries, but i am not aware if gcc can compile 32
bit on a 64 bit machine.Will check up and let you know. Can you check these
please. Also, if this is a libc problem, then it might help, if you can try
to compile any other autoconfed package and see if the same error occurs.
hth
Gangadhar