Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: what to do with a script kiddie

From: David Jiménez Domínguez <djdsecurity () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 12:08:30 -0500

You shouldn't expose him, you are studying him (when you are studying an
animal for scientific proposes you don't expose the animal itself, you
expose your work)... If you're going to use this information for your thesis
just use it. You could share it with the community like the honeynet project
does.