Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Honeywall CD and Intel Pro/100 M

From: Chris <list.traffic () frys com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:05:52 -0800

I had no luck with the linksys card, so I went out and got 3 Intel pro/100
S adaptors and I it found them no problem.  Maybe there is a difference
 from .67 to .69.  Thanks for the input.

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:34:20 -0800, G Farnham <gfarnham () gmail com> wrote:

I suggest you try it with what you have.  I installed 0.67 with 3
non-intel nics (linksys, netgear etc) and it worked fine.  Having
different brands makes it easier to identify which is eth0, eth1 etc
by using the mac address.

GDF