Honeypots mailing list archives

FW: Honeypots: Uses and Features

From: "Luc Somers" <luc () salesint be>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:23:23 +0200

Log as much as possible, production or not...
Divide the logs into important and non-important events.
Set it up so that it will only notify you of important events,
and if you want to dig deeper, more detailed logs are available too...

Easy enough, and it won't bother you with every pen-test that occurs.

Luc Somers (luc () salesint be)
Marketing Assistant
Website Programming & Maintenance

Sales International NV/SA