funsec mailing list archives

Re: John McAfee running for US pres

From: Ned Fleming <ned () kaw us>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:18:49 -0500

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:53:30 -0800, "Rob, grandpa of Ryan,
Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca> wrote:

Everybody has their political loonies: I think ours tend to be a bit more
amusing than alarming about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6fhub9HDQ
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/445223113141139222/

Hey, at least we can get our candidates to pee in a cup[1].

[1] - if you don't get that reference, check out
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23peegate

Ours operate State Dept. business on their own email servers
out of toilets in Denver, so all this talk of lunacy and pee
and information security come together in our politicians. And
they are grimly serious about it, to boot.

--
Ned