funsec mailing list archives

Re: I'll believe corporations are people when they let them drive in the HOV lane ...

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 17:10:11 -0500

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)
<michael.blanchard () emc com> wrote:

It personally disgusts me. I hope the next set of airplanes are flown
into the assholes who allow the abuse to continue.

Jeff.. not a cool thing to say dude.... besides,
Sadly, I'm unapologetic.
Its funny this thread is about Personhood, which begs the 14th
Amenedment. The Amenedment also includes Due Process.

Years of watching the oligarchy (politicians and their contributors)
corrupt due process without responsibility or accountability has led
me to hope for a new start. If the new start is pissed-off arabs
flying airplanes into those who created the mess, then I'm for it. Its
clear we are not going to get it with other means.

Don't be hesitant of starting over. Creationist should appreciate the
biblical theme - nearly all ancient societies talk about the great
flood. Chrisitianity turned it into Noah and the Ark. It should appeal
to Evolutionist too. The fall of the dinosaurs led to the rise of the
mamals.

Starting over at times is righteous and natural.

That particular place would be a big white house that has ground to air missiles protecting it....
I was thinkthing the other big white building down the street. It
would have been poetic justice - the folks who created the mess paid
the price (rather than a bunch of innocent people).

But face it - the folks who hijack airplanes are not trying to do us any favors.

Jeff