funsec mailing list archives

Re: Amazon customer service

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:42:27 +0000

So, how doe Microsoft remove content... and what "service" of theirs will I not be using that gives them the ability to
remove (or even SEE) what content I have on *MY* computer?  Unless they have a warrant, and probable cause, they're
only allowed to see two things.... JACK and SHIT as far as I'm concerned....

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772