funsec mailing list archives

Re: Twinkipocalypse averted

From: Stephanie Daugherty <sdaugherty () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:47:37 -0500

Not sure exactly how much of the fault can be placed on the union here.
Union also previously accepted pay cuts and benefit cuts at the same time
that upper management salaries rose exponentially - I can see why they'd be
willing to play chicken when the last time the "we're going to go out of
business if we don't cut pay" card was played the CEO got a huge raise.
Management also looted profits while building up debt.

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/20/vulture_capitalism_not_unions_killed_twinkies/

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec) <