funsec mailing list archives

Re: One way or another, it's going to heat up ...

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 02:13:08 -0400

On 07/08/2010 12:09 AM, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 22:07:47 EDT, Joel Esler said:
I understand it's handy to post shortened URL's, however...

can you not?

Anything could be buried under that bit.ly link.

At least tinyurl.com has their 'preview' function.

At the *very* least, describe what the link is so I don't waste my time
clicking on something that will eventually be of no interest.

Randy

/didn't click link, wasn't given a reason to.