funsec mailing list archives

Re: get the TSA back

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:52:06 +0200

On 1/11/10 4:09 PM, Ben April wrote:
How about a T-shirt with the Superman logo painted with metallic paint
on the inside?

Just enough to get them scratching their heads.

It's great to joke about, but not to practice as a joke. As I said
earlier, bad idea.

Don't mess with:
1. People trying to do their jobs.
2. People who are on alert for criminals and terrorists.
3. People who have the power to arrest you.
4. People who have guns to do their job.
and:
5. People who are forces to check you completely with the mere mention
of a joke, as it might not be a joke.

        Gadi.