funsec mailing list archives

Re: She may not be your first...

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:49:06 +0200

On 1/10/10 9:38 PM, Morgan Collins wrote:

This is actually a modified version of the original BMW ad which ran in
Greece and attracted Internet attention back in July 2008.  Someone added
the second line "But do you really care?" and posted it on Digg recently.

You can see the original ad here:
http://www.bushautoblog.com/2008/07/bmw-you-know-youre-not-first.html

There is even an online petition to stop the ad with 65 whole signatures!
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/33/petition-against-bmw-ad-that-degrades-women

Thanks, very informative!

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:52:15 -0500 (EST), der Mouse