funsec mailing list archives

Re: climate gate and programming bugs

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:50:46 -0500

Anybody would prefer an affordable Tesla. The problem is that they're
not, and they won't be any time soon. Do you think the solution is to
make gasoline-based cars unaffordable as well?

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry_seltzer () ziffdavis com
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/