funsec mailing list archives

Re: Was the ClimateGate Hacker Justified? Join the Debate!

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:12:11 +0200

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
OK. You tell me.  Is CDC and HHS debunking or written by kooks?

CDC document you speak of is only about debunking common myths, if
memory serves. H1N1 is a special case in the ammount of data easily
available online. And then, it does have risks as well, which is not
openly discussed -- again, maybe they are right to choose that tactic
with public health issues.

Note, I am not a vaccination skeptic.

I spent some time writing down my thoughts and then clarifying them. I
spent a few years considering this issue:

http://gevron.livejournal.com/24073.html

        Gadi.

--
Gadi Evron,