funsec mailing list archives

Re: Was the ClimateGate Hacker Justified? Join the Debate!

From: Alex Eckelberry <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 23:44:07 -0500

I am with you, vaccines risks are rare and unlikely, but they do
exist.
Risk data available online is only there to either debunk it, or is
written by kooks. Real data doesn't exist.

This is an issue of populations, not a person.

The refusal to discuss risks, as remote as they may be, is a POLITICAL
CHOICE with a clear agenda. It may even be the right thing to do. But
it is not a lie.

I'm lost by this whole argument.  Global climate change is a rich, complex issue but the science itself is fairly
clear.

Wait. I've said this all before:

http://seclists.org/funsec/2009/q3/123

In fact, it seems that we all keep repeating ourselves on this matter, those for and against the argument.

Alex