funsec mailing list archives

It's not safe to go back in the water again ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:28:55 -0800

I was beginning to wonder if we'd exhausted the possibilities with a few measly
squid, but, at last, there is genuine danger in the water again: piranhas in Florida!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story/Flesh-eating-piranha-could-
surpass-python-threat/jHt-c1X6TUOwq2C8RkXb9g.cspx

(Although the "most reports of their ferocity have been greatly exaggerated"
weasling has me worried that they'll wimp out again ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.
                                                 - Dwight Eisenhower
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade