funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rage against spammers and telemarketers

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:01:05 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of Larry Seltzer
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:11 AM
To: Drsolly; Rich Kulawiec
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Rage against spammers and telemarketers

This does seem likely, thanks to the lesser members of the species
who cling to their primitive superstitions and deride fact-based
reasoning as "liberally biased".  It seems the only remaining
question
is how our niche in the ecosystem will be occupied: my money's on
the wolves, but I'll admit that's somewhat a sentimental pick.

No, God will just create another bunch of people.

At least we know we don't die off in a flood, because God promised not
to do that again. He wasn't so explicit about other methods. Perhaps he
was still working on the RFP at the time.

[TLB:]
So what's all that worry by concerned Christians about climate change?
(TIC).