funsec mailing list archives

Re: British Television

From: "James J. Barlow" <jbarlow () ncsa uiuc edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:27:49 -0500

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 02:03:55AM +0300, Gadi Evron wrote:

My favorite UK DRAMA show is Spooks, following a fictional MI5 team
(think British 24). The first couple of seasons made sense (within
reason, they didn't carry hand-cuffs and guns) and was ridiculous
(terrorists were environmentalists rather than extreme Islamic). Newer
seasons are fun, but my suspended disbelief has been broken.

My favorite UK COOL DRAMA show is Life on Mars (Gene Hunt FTW!) and its
sequel Ashes to Ashes (currently playing its second series).

What are you fav Brit shows?

All these security people and no one has mentioned the great BBC show
"Hustle" yet?

jim