funsec mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft announce most secure OS on the planet

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:11:38 -0800

Date sent:              Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:12:26 -0400
From:                   Larry Seltzer <larry () larryseltzer com>

Facinating. Think of how secure DOS and CP/M are by this standard.

Hey, CP/M is the only OS I know that still doesn't have a virus  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I have to inform you that my mind is registered as a deadly
weapon with the RCMP Commercial Crimes Squad, Computer Crimes
Division.
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/