funsec mailing list archives

Re: religious war!

From: silky <michaelslists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:26:24 +1100

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, David M Chess wrote:
But, but...!  Perl is the One True Programming Langauge!

C or nothing!

(Now -that- could be a long thread.  :) )

Shouldn't have done that!

pft, i will assemble all my colleagues and prove to you that c pounds
the crap out of your language; and you should be scared (boo) because
if you disagree and try and get my gems and rubys and perls inside my
fortan i'll give you a fat lisp. lets bring some clojure to this
thread.

--
noon silky
http://www.boxofgoodfeelings.com/