funsec mailing list archives

Autorun

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:50:24 -0800

Merry Christmas, all.

Last year I got a digital camera.

At some point this year I got concerned about Autorun, malware, USB keys and all
that, so I disabled it.

Bye bye digital camera.

Still working on the Autorun problem, and I haven't finished yet.  But I've
collected some info at http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/2008/12/autorun.html

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
And the Son of God died, which is immediately credible because it
is absurd.  And buried he rose again, which is certain because it
is impossible.                                          - Tertullian
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/