funsec mailing list archives

Re: medical guns!

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:48:19 -0500 (EST)

[...] because I've never handled a handgun, seen a handgun, or even
heard a handgun go off, let alone been in a situation that was
created by, or could have been avoided by, a handgun.

So you admit that your opinion about handguns is based on complete
ignorance of their use, benefits, or otherwise?

What is it about handgun discussions that makes so many otherwise
rational people completely lose any semablance of logic?

I've never been in the presence of, handled, etc, an igloo.  Would you
therefore jump to the conclusion that I am in "complete ignorance" of
them, their uses, benefits, drawbacks, etc?

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org