funsec mailing list archives

Re: medical guns!

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 20:50:43 -0800

And what, pray tell, is wrong with that?

Most criminals are relatively fit young males. Handguns are the great
equalizer.

Instead of buying the "let the government be the sole protector" bs (see
how well that's working out for the good citizens of Exarchia at the
moment), look into what REALLY happens when more law abiding citizens
actually carry guns.

I guess next you'll be suggesting that Firewalls, IDP, and Anti-virus
all be managed by the government and equipped with back doors.