funsec mailing list archives

Re: T33n pr0n ch!ldren

From: "Jeffrey Sharpe" <jsharpe () cyberlynk net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:17:45 -0500

From my view, unless the boy was showing and/or forwarding the picture that
he received, he should have never been arrested.  It seems that more and
more in our society, the DA's are charging people for things because they
can win a case based on how the law is written, not on if it is the right or
just thing to do.

Just my 2 cents.

Jeffrey Sharpe
CyberLynk Helpdesk and Support