funsec mailing list archives

Re: funsec Digest, Vol 38, Issue 10

From: "Big R" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:53:47 -0500

Wow! I am uterly shocked.

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:22:10 -0700
From: Robert Slade <rmslade () shaw ca>
Subject: [funsec] T33n pr0n ch!ldren
To: funsec () linuxbox org

OK, now that I have your attention ...  (If that got by spam filters ...)

This is about children taking pictures of themselves.  It's also about who
is responsible for the wrongness of an act.  It's also about age of
responsibility, although I'm not sure I want to get into a Carleton U
discussion ...

http://www.khou.com/news/state/stories/khou081008_ar_porntext.f31234e3.html

http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=2833

[snip]

======================
rslade () computercrime org  slade () victoria tc ca  rslade () vcn bc ca
"If you do buy a computer, don't turn it on."     - Richards' 2nd Law
Review mailing list: send mail to techbooks-subscribe () egroups com

------------------------------

There must be more to this then we are being told. Perhaps the girl's
parents are behind this stating the boy "made" the girl take the picture.
Or, did the boy pimp the picture. There can not be any law enforcement
agency this naive. Or, for that matter, school officials. It's so simple:

1. girl sends pic
2. boy gets message
3. boy opens message.

Now, what did boy do with it from there? did he "show" it around? Therefore
he distributes porno? That must be the case.
--

Big R