funsec mailing list archives

Re: Bosses to snoop on emails - and you would never know

From: Andy Sutton <newslists () pessimists net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:04:18 -0500

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 16:01 -0400, David Lodge wrote:
IIRC you even need it in the US as it's against one of the millions of
amendments to the constituion...

The Constitution was so US 1.0 - we've upgraded since then to something
with a bit more whiz-bang and shinny bits.
--
- Andy

I will exchange the labels on my folder of top-secret plans
and my folder of family recipes. Imagine the hero's surprise
when he decodes the stolen plans and finds instructions for
Grandma's Potato Salad.
 -- http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/dungeon_a.html