funsec mailing list archives

RE: R: Yup, works for us too!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:19:52 -0800

Date sent:              Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:30:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:                   Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

Date sent:          Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:40:12 -0500 (CDT)
From:               Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>

I like my box. It's 4-dimentional.

Why are you missing the other seven?

I have a limited scope.

You need the new Dimenso-Scope(TM)(R)(c), from K-Tel!  Brings lost
dimensions closer than you ever thought possible!  In fact, the new Dimenso-
Scope(TM)(R)(c)  brings lost dimensions so close, you'll think that al eleven are
rolled up in just four!  How much would you pay?  But wait, there's more!  We're
reselling our original line of five tectonic plates!  (All proceeds go to the
Committee to Re-Unite Gondwanaland.)  Now you, yes you, can collect the whole
set!  NOW how much would you pay!  But wait ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
      Look out for number one.  (Don't step in number two, either.)
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm