funsec mailing list archives

RE: R: Yup, works for us too!

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 23:32:47 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Alex Eckelberry wrote:

Profanity truly is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate.

Tell that to New Yorkers, most of whom commonly practice the New York Alphabet:

F**** A
F**** B
F**** C

And so on.

Perfectly intelligent, perfectly articulate, and perfectly profane.

I'm with George Carlin on this one: Sometimes a good curse is just the right thing to make a bit of spice in the
conversation.

OTH, one has to be sensitive and respectful to those who are upset by cursing.

I am sensitive and upset by your use of the word "respectful".