funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] U.S. 'State Secrets' Case May Get Airing

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:38:10 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 09 Oct 2007 21:55:47 +0100 (BST)
From:                   Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>

We don't have to be loved, only respected, and we get that in spades
from every thinking regime in the world.

   ... for some definitions of "thinking" ...

Usually defined as "right" thinking ...

( ... for some definitions of "right" ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least
triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to
recollect how often we have told it to the same person?
                                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm