funsec mailing list archives

Re: too beautiful not to share

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:09:48 -0500

On 10/5/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

So which is morally worse - selling them one weapon that will kill 1,000
people, or selling them 1,000 weapons that will each kill one person?

On the discussion of morals and fun, though, I've completed all of the
surveys found here: http://www.yourmorals.org/

Its interesting to see where one lines up with others though I find
that the political leanings analysis is pretty useless. I'd be happy
to share my results with the group... :)