funsec mailing list archives

Re: too beautiful not to share

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 20:40:22 -0400

On 10/4/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 10/4/07, Don Blumenthal <dmblumenthal () gmail com> wrote:

Interesting that LGF doesn't post photos of Don Rumsfeld shaking hands
with Saddam back when Reagan and Company treated him as if he were
just wonderful.

They're easily found - do you need some help?

Of course, this STILL has nothing to do with the issue at hand - none of it.

You are right, we shouldnt blame the people who gave Saddam weapons.
We should'nt even think about changing foreign policy so we don't
create another Saddam. We should just listen to what those same people
who armed Saddam are telling us right now and for the love of jesus
and your country, do what they say!

Give me a break

-JP