funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spam: Re: How much security does $1 trillion buy?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:51:32 -0500

On 8/3/07, Andy Sutton <newslists () pessimists net> wrote:

Pussified?  Is that even a word?

Sorry, I will, on occasion, refer to things not found on wikipedia.com
(such as the Baath Party's Nazi ties), but, you could always fall back
on google:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pussification

 I'm not
scared of "Terrorists" one bit - why are you?

I never claimed I was scared of anything - why would you assume so? Is
being vigilant the same as being scared? Is expecting your country to
do whatever it can to prevent attacks from foreigners expecting too
much?