funsec mailing list archives

Re: Off Beat: U.S. Navy to Mask Swastika-Shaped Barracks

From: "Dennis Henderson" <hendomatic () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:18:03 -0500

On 9/27/07, Larry Seltzer <Larry () larryseltzer com> wrote:

 What's so cool about what's next to the building?

My JPG has the angled view from Microsoft's Virtual Earth

 I guess you have to be a football fan to recognize the arrangement of
structures to look like a "we're number one" sign.

Well there you have it.. Life reduced to a series or Rorschach tests..

I looked at it with google earth.