funsec mailing list archives

RE: Gadi Evron strikes again

From: Charles PICKENS <charles.pickens () itergy com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:36:24 -0400

Hmm...

I think to myself something about stones and glass houses.

Perhaps a bit of introspection is in order? Perhaps a trip to thy local English classroom as well (not to pick nits but
some of you diatribe is impossible to understand due to a lack of proper syntax, word usage, spelling and grammar).

You would be far more effective in your critique if you had some either:
0) Positive contributions of you own to reference (get it... 0?)
1) A valid point to you exposition
2) Elevated you level of discourse above that of a 8-year old playground bully

This is meant to be positive (i.e.: constructive) criticism…

…but given your past “contributions”, I’m sure I’ll see something along the lines of “Is that all you can do? Critisize
my english? I don’t got time to us a speel cheker. ENGLISH ISN’T MY FIRST LANGUGE ANYWAY!”
Flame away.