funsec mailing list archives

Re: Gadi Evron strikes again

From: Ken Dyke <kdyke () keycomputerconsultants com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:58:23 -0600

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 01:28:34PM -0500, Gadi Evron (ge () linuxbox org) wrote:
Aww, the only reason I kept n3td3v subscribed is because no one was
answering him.

Not to worry.  I won't be responding to any more of his trolls or any
other messages on this list or any other.  Nor even wasting my time
deleting them unread (which is the real benefit to me).
--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo