funsec mailing list archives

Re: Keep Gadi Evron off Bugtraq

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:35:24 -0500 (CDT)

Guys, I can't in good conscience kick n3td3v out while it is me who is discussed. Can we please move on? He will send yet another idiotic message and I will kick him then.

My "don't mod" for this list is too extreme, I know. But oh well - we don't really have a need for it.

n3td3v will go away soon.