funsec mailing list archives

Re: Keep Gadi Evron off Bugtraq

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:10:53 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Keep Gadi Evron off Bugtraq

[...snip attack...]

What I want from Bugtraq:

[...snip misc non-list related text...]

Whats the point in moderating Bugtraq after that thread, sigh... it
didn't look like  a moderated conversation at all, it looked like a
Bugtraq moderator was sleeping at the wheel.

What you want from bugtraq?  Needs to go to bugtraq.  Not funsec.

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."