funsec mailing list archives

Re: Never forget...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:24:57 -0500

On 9/13/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
Frankly, and I think I've said this before, I can't believe we have
these discussions on this type of list. It SHOULD be a "duh shit"
argument for people who's purpose in life is to defend <something>.

The fact that we do, should give you pause for thought - you're holding a
minority opinion.

I don't know how many people are subscribed so I can't say for sure -
I can say that I don't think I'm in the minority, or that the minority
isn't as small as you might prefer.