funsec mailing list archives

Re: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the Declarationof Independence ?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:47:10 +0100 (BST)

In Vietnam our allies were the French (buggered again, eh) and the
Vietnamese themselves. In that case, too many people over here
believed the same as you - that these people aren't important to us.
We pulled out and many, many died. We never lost the war, we pulled
out, under the pressure of cowards over here, period.

Ha ha ha, damn french.. Man you make a great american!

No, you surrendered. Hands up, white flag, eat the cheese. The "stab in
the back by the Home Front" is the same excuse the Germans used after WW1.

It's important that you recognise that, because people who don't learn the
lessons of history are condemned to repeat them.