funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 00:49:34 -0500

On 8/30/07, Stian Øvrevåge <sovrevage () gmail com> wrote:

You are saying that currently, no single innocent person was ever
killed by a gun in the US? How does me carry a gun prevent someone
from killing me? I'd have to have a pretty quick draw to be able to
retaliate after my opponent has already pulled the trigger.

Why is it so many people feel free to step into a discussion and argue
tactics, something they know absolutely nothing about?

well, I
have no idea what you're all doing...

Yep, that gets my vote for understatement of the week...

--
Stian Øvrevåge