funsec mailing list archives

Re: couldn't resist sharing

From: "David Lodge" <dave () cirt net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:16:57 +0100

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:45:36 +0100, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
Feel free to forward my last off-list e-mail to the list, in response
to this, if you like, David.

What I found interesting about this situation - is that nobody agrees with UK on it: the Americans think we should have attacked the Iranians (and sparked off a massive, pointless conflict); whilst the Europeans are going on about how "American" and inefficient the British military services have now become...

You can't win, can you?

dave