funsec mailing list archives

Re: Where's Waldo? (challenge)

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:51:26 -0400

On 6/6/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:29:53 CDT, Brian Loe said:

> I have kids, I've played this game with them (where I or they had to
> prove they found him). Its impossible without giving it away and tell
> them where Waldo

It's not impossible, seeing as how if anybody bothered to actually RTFA
would have seen..

Hint 1 - Is there a way that you can display Waldo, thus proving you know where
he is, without also displaying sufficient context to let them know as well?

Hint 2 - Waldo is visible through a Waldo-sized hole in something opaque....

that wouldnt work. The shape of waldo is a huge clue..

-JP