funsec mailing list archives

Re: Delicious Irony of the Day: BillOReilly.com DDoS'd

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:26:41 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, Ken Dyke wrote:

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 01:34:33AM +0000, Drsolly (drsollyp () drsolly com) wrote:
When we British decided that, we hadn't yet been invaded by William.
America wasn't stumbled upon for several centuries after that.

Leif Ericson was poking around America a bit before William set boot on
your shores.

Well, that's true. And since there were already people there when Leif
hove up, there must have been people before that who discovered America.