funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Want a beer at the pub? Have your prints taken

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:20:46 -0500

On 10/23/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

Yet another example of government ignorance - name a single law that
has had ANY impact on human behavior.

Maybe I need to modify what I said. You think that laws have no impact on
behaviour, from which it follows there's no point in having laws, so you
must be a liberal/anarchist.

Your logic engine really sucks, perhaps you should inquire of an upgrade?

Legitimate laws create boundaries in the defense of personal
liberties. Within them are guidelines for punishment. They are simply
used to punish those who violate the rights of their fellow man. The
reason you have them is that it legitimizes this punishment, which is
going to deprive the perp of their rights rather than allowing mob
lynchings, etc..

Liberal anarchists are walking time bombs...there heads are bound to
explode with such ignorant and opposite ideals trying to live
together.